- The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) in Indore has postponed the LLM second-year exams that were originally scheduled to be held between December 13 and 18, 2023.
- The reason for the postponement is a clash in dates with the Public Service Commission (PSC) exams.
- The university has postponed the llm entrance exam 2023 exams by a week to allow students to appear for both exams without any added pressure.
Students at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, raised concerns about the clash between their LLM second-year exams, initially scheduled from December 13 to 18, and the concurrent Public Service Commission (PSC) exams.
During a discussion session at Jan Sunwai in DAVV, LLM students highlighted that the exam dates overlapped with the state service and forest service exams planned for December 17. Many of them had applied for the PSC exams and urged the university to LLM Entrance Exam Postponed until these job-oriented exams concluded.
At first, university officials dismissed their request, stating that the LLM second-year paper wasn’t set for December 17. However, when students explained that numerous PSC exam centers were located outside the city, the university reconsidered.
To alleviate the pressure on students, the university decided to LLM Entrance Exam Postponed second-year exams by a week, now slated to start from December 21, allowing students to focus on their PSC exams without conflicting schedules.
Additionally, MBA students with ATKT (Allowed to Keep Term) in the fourth-semester exams also approached Jan Sunwai seeking special ATKT exams. Despite their request, the university declined, stating that there’s no provision for special ATKT in MBA exams, even though about 30 percent of the students received ATKT.
Students referenced the university’s past provision of special ATKT in the BEd course, but this argument didn’t sway the university officials, who maintained their decision.
- The new dates for the LLM exams have not yet been announced.
- Students are advised to keep checking the DAVV website and official channels for updates.
- This information is relevant to you because you are currently in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, and you are interested in educational news.