BPSC has issued the admit card for the Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/Assistant Director Written (Objective) Competitive Examination. Candidates intending to participate in the examination can procure the admit card from the official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The examination for Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/Assistant Director is scheduled for February 4th. It will be conducted in two shifts, from 11 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 2 pm.
For comprehensive information, candidates are advised to refer to the detailed notification available here.
Candidates must take note that along with the hall ticket, they are required to download and fill out the declaration form accessible on the official website. The completed form must be submitted to the exam center superintendent. Additionally, as per the notification, candidates should bring their examination admit card and relevant identification documents such as a driver’s license, PAN card, or Aadhar card.’
BPSC Admit Card 2024: How to download
- Visit the official website of BPSC: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the “Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director Written (Objective) Competitive Examination- upload of Admit Card” link on the homepage.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha.
- Click on “Submit” and your BPSC Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
You Can also check latest update on upmsp.org