The State Bank of India (SBI) conducted the SBI CBO Exam 2024 successfully on January 21, 2024, in a single shift across various locations nationwide. SBI has announced a total of 5447 vacancies for Circle Based Officer positions, with the selection process involving a written exam followed by an interview round.
Candidates who participated in the SBI CBO 2024 Exam are now keen to assess their performance in the SBI CBO Online Exam 2024. For a reference point, candidates can review the SBI CBO Expected Cut Off 2024, meticulously compiled by our faculty. This estimation takes into account factors such as past year’s cut off marks, the difficulty of the test in the current shifts, and more.
Expected Cut Off Details
The official SBI CBO Exam Cut Off 2024 will be disclosed simultaneously with the release of the SBI CBO Result 2024 on the official portal. Those who qualify the online examination will be shortlisted for the SBI CBO Interview 2024. Our expert team at Physicswallah has calculated the SBI CBO Expected Cut Off 2024 based on various factors, categorizing the estimates according to different categories and released posts.
For a comprehensive breakdown of the SBI CBO Expected Cut Off 2024, please refer to the tabulated information in the article. Stay tuned for official updates and best of luck to all candidates!
|SBI CBO Expected Cut Off 2024
|Cut Off Marks (Out of 170)
Factors Affecting SBI CBO Exam Cut Off 2024
There are many factors that would decide the SBI CBO Cut Off 2024. The candidates must know the factors which affect the Cut off marks. Check below to know about the factors affecting the cut-off marks.
Here are some factors that can affect the SBI CBO Exam Cut Off 2024 marks:
- Number of candidates: The higher the number of candidates who appeared in the exam, the higher the cut-off is likely to be.
- Number of vacancies: The cut-off will be lower if there are more vacancies available.
- Difficulty level of the exam: If the exam was difficult, the cut-off is likely to be lower.
- Previous year’s cut-offs: The cut-offs for previous years’ exams can provide some indication of the cut-off for the current year’s exam.
Tips for SBI CBO Exam:
- Start preparing early and make a study plan.
- Focus on the important topics and practice solving previous year’s papers and mock tests.
- Manage your time effectively during the exam.
- Stay calm and confident on the day of the exam.
You Can also check latest update on upmsp.org