The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has reopened the online registration window for the 69th Combined (Main) Competitive Examination 2023 with a late fee. This is a great opportunity for candidates who missed the initial application deadline to apply for this prestigious exam.
A total of 5299 applicants have been declared qualified for 69th CCE Main Exam 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 475 vacancies.
TO Read The Official Notice CLICK HERE
Eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details available in the notification below:
How to apply for BPSC 69th Main exam 2023
- Visit the official website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, login using your credentials
- Proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee, and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
Make Sure to share this post with your friends below