The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has released the admit cards for Class 10th board exams 2024. Students can download their admit cards from the official MPBSE website, mpbse.nic.in.
To download the admit card, students will need to enter their roll number and date of birth. The admit card will contain important information such as the student’s name, roll number, exam center, and exam date and time.
Here are the steps on how to download the MP Board Admit Card 2024:
- Go to the MPBSE official website, mpbse.nic.in.
- Click on the link for “MPBSE Class 10th Admit Card 2024“.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Here are some important things to remember about the MPBSE Class 10th Admit Card 2024:
- The admit card is mandatory for students to enter the exam hall.
- Students must carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card.
- Students should reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Students should not carry any electronic devices or communication devices into the exam hall.
Make Sure to share this post with your friends below