The State Bank of India (SBI) is anticipated to soon unveil the SBI JA Clerk Preliminary Results 2024 for the preliminary examination.
Following the announcement, candidates who participated in the recruitment test can input their roll number/registration number and date of birth on the login portal to access and download their SBI Clerk prelims results 2024 from the official State Bank of India website at sbi.co.in.
Conducted as a computer-based test (CBT) on January 5, 6, 11, and 12, this year, across multiple examination centers nationwide, the preliminary examination’s outcome is expected to be disclosed by the State Bank of India (SBI) in the last week of January or the first week of February 2024, as per reports. However, the bank has not officially confirmed the specific result date yet.
While an official release date hasn’t been announced yet, there are strong indications that the results will be declared by the end of January 2024. This is based on various sources, including:
- Previous year’s trends: The SBI JA Clerk Preliminary Results were released in the last week of January in 2023 as well.
- Media reports: Several news outlets are reporting that the results are expected by the end of the month.
- SBI website updates: The SBI website hasn’t announced an official date, but there haven’t been any updates suggesting a delay either.
Here are some tips for checking your SBI JA Clerk Preliminary Results 2024:
- Visit the SBI website: https://sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Click on the “Careers” section.
- Look for the “Result” link for the SBI JA Clerk Preliminary Exam 2024.
- Enter your roll number and other required details.
- Click on “Submit” and view your results.
What to do after checking your SBI JA Clerk Preliminary Results:
- If you have qualified for the next round, the SBI website will provide information about the date and venue of the Main Exam.
- If you haven’t qualified, you can analyze your performance by downloading the scorecard, which will be available along with the results. This will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and prepare better for future exams.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is organizing this recruitment drive to fill a total of 8,283 Junior Associate positions within the organization. Successful candidates from the preliminary examination will progress to the mains examination, tentatively scheduled for February. Those who clear the Mains will advance to subsequent stages of the selection process.
The SBI Clerk prelims exam consisted of a 100-mark objective test lasting an hour. Administered online, the exam comprised three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. Candidates should note that negative marking applies to incorrect answers in the objective tests, with one-fourth of the mark assigned for each question deducted for every wrong response.
Stay tuned for the official announcement from SBI and keep checking their website for the latest updates
You Can also check latest update on upmsp.org