The UGC NET December 2023 edition concludes tomorrow, December 14, encompassing exams scheduled earlier, and including the December 6 exams specifically for those affected by the cyclone in Chennai and Tamil Nadu.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is set to release the provisional UGC NET Answer Key, along with candidate responses and question papers, for the December 2023 session of the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET). This information will be available on ugcnet.nta.ac.in.
Following the exam, NTA will promptly publish the provisional UGC NET Answer Key, inviting candidate feedback. Individuals will have the opportunity to provide their input on the answer key, for which a non-refundable fee per question will be applicable.
Expert review of candidates’ feedback will lead to any necessary modifications in answers or withdrawal of questions, reflecting these changes in the final answer key. This final version will be accessible on ugcnet.nta.ac.in before the results are declared.
The UGC NET 2023 December exam covers 83 subjects for junior research fellowship and assistant professorship, conducted in a computer-based test (CBT) mode.
For any queries related to the UGC NET examination, candidates can reach out to the National Testing Agency via helplines at 011-40759000 or through email at email@example.com.
The UGC NET December 2023 exam indeed ends today, December 14, 2023. As you mentioned, the next step for candidates is the release of the official answer key.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Timeline: The National Testing Agency (NTA) usually releases the provisional answer key along with scanned copies of candidates’ responses and question papers within a week of the exam’s completion. Therefore, you can expect the UGC NET December 2023 answer key to be available sometime between December 15th and 21st.
- Platform: The official website for accessing the answer key is ugcnet.nta.ac.in. You can find a dedicated link for the answer key once released.
- Format: The answer key will be provided in a PDF format, listing the correct answers for each question in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Objections: Candidates can raise objections against the answer key within a specific timeframe after its release. The NTA will then review the objections and release a final answer key after considering valid concerns.
Here are some resources you can use to stay updated on the release of the UGC NET Answer Key:
- UGC NET official website: ugcnet.nta.ac.in
- NTA official website: nta.ac.in
- Reliable news sources and educational portals