The Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) is providing the FAEA India Scholarship 2023-24 to first-year undergraduate students in the arts, commerce, science, engineering, and other technical and professional fields at any Indian university, college, or institution who have completed their class 12 education. The goal of FAEA India Scholarship 2023–24 is to give students financial aid to cover the costs of the graduating course, including tuition, other allowances, and maintenance or hostel/mess charges. Complete course expenses as well as other benefits will be awarded to the chosen candidates.
Eligibility for FAEA India Scholarship:
- First-year undergraduate students who have passed Class XII from an accredited board in India.
- Students must apply FAEA India Scholarship 2023–24 after the results are announced if their Class XII results are not announced.
- Students from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
Advantages of FAEA India Scholarship:
For the purpose of completing their undergraduate degrees, the chosen applicants will get financial help from the FAEA India Scholarship 2023–24 which will cover their tuition, room and board expenses, maintenance allowance, and additional allowances for travel, clothes, and book purchases in accordance with foundation policies.
- Students whose Class 12 results are not been released can apply FAEA India Scholarship 2023–24 once the results are released. Students from lower socioeconomic status groups are also eligible to apply.
- The scholarship’s duration and value are contingent upon both the availability of funding and strong academic standing.
How do you submit the FAEA India Scholarship application?
Candidates who meet the requirements can apply for the position by doing the actions listed below:
Step 1: Select “Apply Now” from the menu.
Step 2: Enter the necessary registration information by clicking the “Register” button. Please log in with your Gmail address, phone number, or email ID if you have already registered.
Step 3: Locate and click the ‘Proceed to Registration’ link located at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Register by entering the necessary information.
Step 5: Complete the application by filling out the details after registering successfully.
For more updates, you can visit UPMSP