Through ssp.karnataka.gov.in/, students in class 9 and 10 can apply for the SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship. October 20, 2023 is the deadline for the SSP Scholarship 2023–2024. In order to better the educational experience of talented children in our study who are struggling financially, the Karnataka government is helping them to enrol in Pre- or Post-Matric levels and finish their education.
Last Date Of SSP Scholarship 2023-2024
Many students in every state are unable to finish their education due to financial constraints. Because of this, numerous departments offer Karnataka state students a variety of scholarships. Every year, a lot of students eagerly await the IS scholarship in order to apply for the SSP Scholarship 2023–24. The deadline is anticipated to be October 20, 2023.
All eligible students may submit an application for the scholarship by visiting the SSP scholarship website. The two main types of financial help offered by SSP Scholarship 2023–24 Deadline are pre- and post-matriculation scholarships. Students in grades one through ten are enrolled in pre-matric, while those who decide to continue their education beyond grade ten are enrolled in post-matric.
Application Form for Scholarship 2023 at ssp.karnataka.gov.in
The first step in obtaining financial assistance for your postsecondary study is completing the SSP Scholarship 2023 Application Form. This form is an important part of your scholarship application, so please make sure to fill it out completely. A personal statement or essay, academic records, financial information, and areas for personal information are usually included. Make sure to double-check all the information you submit to make sure it is accurate and comprehensive.
|Name Of Scholarship
|Karnataka State Govt.
|20 October 2023
Before beginning the application process, make sure you have all the necessary paperwork together, including recommendation letters and transcripts. The secret to a successful application is to fill out this form as soon as possible and carefully. Don’t forget to check that you meet the requirements by going over the eligibility criteria and scholarship conditions. Don’t let the deadline pass you by; take advantage of this chance to help you in your academic endeavours.
How to Apply Online For 2023-24 SSP Scholarship?
- Once the main page loads, click Create Account to go to a new page.
- Now you can select a plan.
- It is now your choice of class.
- Now you have to decide on the taluk and district of your institution or institute.
- Select Yes if you have an Aadhar card.
- Subsequently, you fill out the Aadhaar-related areas and click submit.
- Next, enter your phone number and email address.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone number, which you need to enter in the OTP field.
- Then, you have to give the details from your caste certificate, such as your caste certificate number, category, and religion.
- Now is the time to enter the information from your income certificate.
- Additionally, you will need to enter the information from your ration card.
- At this point, you have to make and submit a password.
- By following these instructions, you can create an account on the SSP Scholarship Portal.
Eligibility for the 2023–24 SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Students have to be citizens of Karnataka.
- Enrollment qualifications include belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Scheduled Caste (SC).
- This award is available to students in grades one through ten.
- Families of students shouldn’t earn more than Rs 1 lakh per year.
- Students had to have completed the final qualifying exam with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
- The scholarship is available to candidates’ non-working parents who are unable to meet their kids’ basic needs, like an education.
Goal of the 2023 SSP Scholarship
Providing financial aid to all students who live in Karnataka is the primary goal of the SSP scholarship. These scholarships support worthy students in a variety of professions who are unable to complete their education due to financial constraints. in order to prevent their family from placing financial constraints on them during their academic career. Under the SSP, scholarships are available for students in kindergarten through university.
SSP Scholarship Documents
- a picture the size of a passport
- Candidate and parent Aadhar Cards
- receipt for educational costs
- ID for a hostel, private or public A working mobile number
- Number for registration at a college or other institution
- Number on the ration card
- UDID certificate, bank account passbook, income certificate, and paste/EWS certificate
- The government-approved disability identification number in India
Benefits And Attributes Of The SSP Scholarship 2023
- The SSP scholarship website has been designed to accommodate the needs of Karnataka students who are applying for scholarships.
- The prize money will be directly deposited into the designated bank account as part of this scholarship programme.
- Additionally, the state’s dropout rates will decline.
- Students are no longer forced to stop their studies due to financial concerns.
- Please take note that this scholarship programme is exclusively open to Karnataka residents.
- The website offers pre-matric and post-matric scholarship programmes.
For more Updates Visit at UPMSP